Grivel G12 New Classic Crampons
Product description Grivel G12 New Classic Crampons
A classic 12-point crampon designed for general mountaineering, alpinism, mixed ice , rock climbing, and moderate waterfall routes.
The four points that are perpendicular to the crampon rails, prevent shearing in soft snow and improve security while descending (facing outward). The crampons are fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all.
- G12 is easily folded for transportation.
- The G12 crampon is delivered with the Antibott included.
- N° Points: 12
- Made from: Chromolly steel
- 3D Stamp: SI
- Front points: 2
- Rigid/Semirigid: Semi-rigid
- Asymetric: SI
- Weight: 31.7 oz (w/antibott 36.7)
- Boot size: 36-47
- Antibott: Included
- TUV - CE: CE