PATHFINDER SCOUT PACK
The Pathfinder Scout Pack designed by Dave Canterbury is the perfect tool for adventurers, combining thoroughness and functionality with an awesome design. Tested and crafted with a purpose in mind, this pack has all the features needed to tackle any environment. Go out with confidence knowing you have the best gear on the market.
- 1000 Denier Nylon - *The same material of most military packs
- Military Grade Buckles
- Military Grade Straps
- Pouch with Large Velcro panel
- Two large pockets (1000 Denier) on the sides of the pack with compression straps (Large enough to fit a shovel, or Canteen set (see photos for reference). Pockets have drain holes as well.
- Additional compression straps above as well for an axe handle, shovel etc.
- Comfortable lumbar Pad
- Waist Belt that is permanently attached to the pack
- Heavy duty raised padding to keep the pack slightly off your back to prevent excessive sweat.
- Comfortable shoulder straps with Molle attachments and chest harness
- Interior of the pack is lined with material to help with water/weather proofing
- Lid of the pack is adjustable to accommodate large pack loads
- Easily accessed large zipper pocket on the lid of the pack for items like headlamps, compass, things you may need quickly.
- Large bucket compartment with no inside pockets
- Internal frame which adds to comfort and support. Can be removed and used as a kneeling pad, sit pad, work surface etc. (The same pocket can be used to hold a water bladder).
- Molle attachments on the bottom for bedrolls etc.
- Bedroll Straps included
- Built in Waterproof pack sleeve. - Protects your pack from the weather but can be used as a signaling device, orange color is beneficial when hunting for additional visibility
- The unburdened pack weighs 3.6 lbs.
- Waterproof orange pack cover is inside the zipper on the bottom of the pack.
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 6"