Kestrel 2000 wind meters
The Kestrel 2000 pocket weather meter is the most basic temperature and wind monitor in the Kestrel meter collection. The Kestrel 2000 Thermo Anemometer can measure both wind and temperature phenomena is a compact and durable weather meter that puts important weather information in the palm of your hand.
Kestrel's sensitive impeller technology gives you accurate wind speed information. In addition, the Kestrel 2000's external temperature sensor and waterproof case (it even floats) allow you to measure the temperature of water and snow as well as outdoors. An attachable case, a lanyard and a battery are included in the scope of delivery.
Simple and reliable, the Kestrel 2000 is a fantastic tool for skiers, snowboarders, and other outdoor enthusiasts who want to keep up with changing weather conditions. With the backlight of the Kestrel 2000 you can check the weather even in the dark.
- Current wind speed
- Maximum taste of wind
- Average wind speed
- Air, water and snow temperature
- Protective cover with non-slip molding
- Waterproof and floats
- Large, easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- Fast responding external thermistor
- Innovative design for stability and accuracy in the event of abrupt changes in state
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
*will need replacement battery