The 5.11 Tactical® TacTec®
Plate Carrier is constructed for the highest-level performance while remaining lightweight and mobile. Built out as a fully functional ballistic plate carrier or as a weighted fitness vest our patented TacTec® Plate Carrier is the most comfortable you'll ever wear. Built with rugged, lightweight 500D nylon, it features padded yoke shoulder straps, perforated mesh, front and back padded panels with built-in airflow channels, and an innovative design for maximum range of motion. It holds two ballistic armor plates (medium/large), includes a low-profile Grab-Drag handle and a single-handed quick-release cable escape system. Secure, breathable, and exceptionally functional, the TacTec® Plate Carrier is ready for duty or for your next WOD. Imported.
- Enhanced comfort & freedom of movement
- Accommodates ML ESAPI ballistic plates
- Adjustable shoulder straps with back yoke
- Adjustable skeletonized waist bands with stretch (Sizes S-XL)
- Extendable GrabDrag handle for emergency exfiltration
- One-handed quick-release cable system
- Oversized airflow panels
- Web ID loop
- Laser-cut loop MOLLE and web MOLLE platform
- Top admin front pocket with hook/loop closure and pull tab
- Side panels available
- 500D Nylon
- Fits medium (12.5"H x 9.5"L x 2"W) & large (13.25" x 10.25" x 2.25") Flat ESAPIs
- Fits Rogue® Weight Vest Plates
- 52"-57" cummerbund circumference
Rogue Weight Vest Plates
Rogue's exclusive Weight Vest Plates were designed for use with the 5.11 Plate Carrier, but they're also compatible with a wide range of other tactical training / weighted vests on the market.
Rogue Weight Vest Plate Options:
- 8.75 LB / 4 Kgs Plates - 11" Tall, 10" Wide, 5/16” Thick Laser-Cut Steel, Medium Gloss Black Powdercoat, Rogue logo branding. One pair inside a 5.11 Tac Vest will create a total vest weight of 20 LBS (this total will vary with other vest brands).
IMPORTANT: These plates are meant to be used strictly as a fitness accessory and should never be used as body armor.